Summary of role
The Account Manager role is primarily responsible for delivering total client satisfaction by ensuring great service and delivery of our search, social media and content offerings. You will be managing a diverse portfolio of clients that include blue chip brands Australia wide, building positive and professional senior client relationships and managing a client service team.
Who we are
Switched On is a full service digital marketing agency that unites the best talent from across the industry to deliver business changing results for our clients. Working with some of the greatest minds in online marketing you will create and define leading strategies in the field of Paid Search, Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation, Content Development and Performance Media.
We are part of WPP, a group of 90+ marketing communication services companies and the largest agency group in the world.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing the account relationship, providing client campaign and team leadership, including the management of cross-disciplinary projects. You will also be primarily responsible for developing client growth opportunities.
- Manage a range of high profile clients end-to-end, ensuring account growth and retentionFoster and grow senior-level client relationships
- Manage client meetings including associated WIP, budget and other project documents, at times in conjunction with an Account Manager or Executive
- Coordinate with various business units the delivery of improved client processes & deliverables
- Facilitate large scale business presentations to various stakeholders
- With an excellent level of business acumen demonstrate a strong understanding of your client’s marketing direction, challenges and opportunities
- Manage client remuneration structure and growth pipeline
- Deliver on quarterly growth targets, ensuring commercial planning and client growth strategies are in place
- Assist with key pitches and other business development projects
- Attend relevant training and development opportunities
- Ensure a positive and motivating team environment, living the values of Switched On
The ideal Account Manager is an outstanding communicator with a track record of excellent client service and strategic leadership. You take pride in the work you deliver to your team, your clients and your partners. You will value working in a team and demonstrate an acute understanding of people and resource management.
To be successful you must possess:
- An outstanding record of client service, specifically within a commercial, large scale campaign environment
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, proofing and spoken word
- Advanced project management skills, beyond task management and demonstrated ability to manage resource, process, project scope and multiple stakeholders
- Advanced understanding of digital media principles, specifically related to Paid Media, Websites and Search Engines, and Social Media
- Proven capabilities in commercial negotiations and achieving financial targets
- A keen focus on remaining curious, challenging convention and living by the Switched On values
- A degree (or equivalent qualification)
Please email your resume to email@example.com