Content Outreach Intern
This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team in a dynamic and growing company. The Content Outreach Intern will concentrate on producing content that’s going to get optimal results with search engines, as well as reaching out to websites to promote links back to clients websites. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in digital marketing, we want to work with you and build the right skills for your personal and professional growth.
The successful candidate must be eager to learn, as well as someone who isn’t afraid to talk to people, negotiate and most importantly: isn’t afraid of rejection.
You will work with owned media strategists and web developers to ensure that online content will get a high ranking from search engines, as well as lots of links, so that they can boost web traffic and raise the profile of their company or specific products. Your work can also involve monitoring website traffic and on-page and content optimisations.
Good communication skills, ability to work as part of a team and independently, familiarity with SEO, social media sites, marketing skills, strong computer skills.
Since SEO link building specialists will coordinate with many other staff members as part of their duties, they need to be capable of working as an effective part of a team and have good verbal communication skills. They also need strong written communication skills so that they can create and post attention-grabbing content online. Since their work involves producing links to material on the Internet, they need to have excellent computer skills and be experienced with using social media sites.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent verbal communication skills including professional writing ability
- Internet savvy a must (know a lot about being on the internet or doing things with the current digital trends)
- Internet friendly creative that can interact within multiple online communities and build relationships with ease
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data
- Innovative, inquisitive and effective problem solver
- Proficient in conducting research online
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results driven environment
Some of the tools we use or you will have access to:
- Google / Bing Analytics
- Google / Bing Webmaster Tools
- Moz – Open Site Explorer
- Majestic Seo
- Screaming Frog
- Many more (you’ll have access to industry leading software)
- High school degree mandatory
- Enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit. Since this is a profession that combines marketing, writing and technical skills, we will consider applicants with a wide range of degrees.
- Previous internship experience will be favourable
Why Work with Us:
- Join a team where you can grow and expand your professional experience
- A place where you can express your opinions and improve your knowledge base daily
- Define your role in digital
- If you come across a problem that you can’t fix, you will never be expected to solve it alone. Guidance is provided in all areas
- Working with industry leading technologies
- Great & casual working environment
- Friendly atmosphere – Meet passionate digital experts
- Friday drinks!
- Competitive compensation
Interested? Apply Here: https://grnh.se/a545fd871