Paid Media Manager
Switched on Media is hiring a Paid Media Manager. The ideal candidate should have a passion for paid media and all things digital performance marketing, and gets excited about driving measurable business outcomes for clients. Our ideal candidate will work collaboratively with other team members to develop and fulfil client strategies in the paid media space.
The candidate we are seeking should have:
- At least 3+ years hands-on Paid Media experience across SEM, Paid Social and Programmatic Display
- Desired but not essential, experience across Video, Mobile, Affiliates
- Experience using a wide range of technologies across SEM, Social, DSP, DMP and Ad-servers
- Experience planning and running programmatic buying activity across both display and video
- Strong knowledge of the paid social space and current developments in this field
- Worked across all paid media tactics in both an executional and strategic manner in their career to date
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure processes are followed at all times
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (especially Excel) and Google product suite essential
- Help ensure output and delivery from team members managed is accurate and timely
- Contribute to product innovation in the paid media space at the agency
- Motivate and mentor junior members of the team
- Maintain strong relationships across clients managed
- Help to develop paid media strategy across clients managed
- Ability to execute on key tasks for major clients
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Understand and demonstrate the role of paid media in the marketing mix and its importance to acquisition, brand and awareness requirements
- Identify and assess key clients commercial realities, challenges and opportunities in order to deliver the most effective paid media solutions
- Craft coherent and compelling responses to client briefs through paid media insight, intelligence and experience
- Identify key testing and tactical opportunities and provide ongoing recommendations to clients
- Execute on core paid media tasks when required, being both technical hands-on as well as strategic in how you execute these tasks
- Provide remarkable client service in order to become your clients trusted advisor and agency partner
This is a full-time role
Salary: $60,000-$90,000 annually.
About Switched on Media:
Switched on Media is a digital marketing agency that is committed to helping grow businesses by developing and executing digital marketing plans that provide measurable results.
Our most successful clients view us as a partner in their growth, because they know we are passionate about taking an integrated approach to helping them achieve their business goals.
The team at Switched on Media is energetic, innovative and collaborative.
Please email your resume to email@example.com