Senior SEO Manager
Switched On is hiring a Senior SEO Manager. This is an opportunity for a passionate individual to join one of Sydney’s leading digital marketing agencies.
- 5+ years of SEO experience. Candidate must have an in-depth understanding how search engines work, and how websites should be optimised to draw more quality organic traffic.
- Experience influencing clients and stakeholders.
- Candidate must be proficient in Google Analytics, and have experience extracting meaningful insights from various data sets.
- Experience improving the user experience of a website, driving a better conversion rate, and running A/B tests.
- Analytical mind and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent people and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Passion for online marketing.
- Work directly with clients to drive measurable business outcomes.
- Produce strategy, research and audits. Present them to clients.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum results.
- Define requirements and tasks, and execute implementation.
- Establish strong relationships with clients
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in marketing.
Switched On has a vision of being the best digital agency in Australia. Join our team and be a part of something great.
If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Email Mike, our Owned Media Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining Switched On.