Social Creative Strategist
Due to some exciting new business wins, we’re looking for a Social Creative Strategist to join the team here at Switched On.
You will be instrumental in delivering successful social initiatives across our varied client portfolio, working with a diverse, multidisciplinary team to do so.
In return, you’ll get the opportunity to work with and be mentored by a world class team, with the facilities and benefits to match.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone equally at home finessing the language of content pillars in a strategy as they are juggling ad sets and audiences.
You’re smart, determined, accountable and tenacious. You value the big idea, but know how to get down, dirty and tactical. You love to solve real business problems using the ever-changing toolkit social media provides and take pride in your craft and ability to do so.
You are all about communication, teamwork and problem solving and over your career to date you’ve proven you can juggle multiple deadlines to produce work you’re proud of.
You’ll be responsible for managing the delivery of all social initiatives across your client portfolio to produce high quality work. This person will:
- Develop social strategies for clients including audience insights, channel plans and content frameworks
- Delivery of monthly content plans for key clients, working with Social Media Coordinators and Executives to do so.
- Develop distribution plans to seed out content based on response rates and audience platform behaviours
- Act as a trusted social advisor for clients advising on new product updates, best practice and setting benchmarks and key metrics for success
- Ensure delivery of team outputs with high degree of quality and accuracy
- Update the Social Media Director on the health of clients and proactively look for opportunities to grow business scope
- Assist new business and client services team in selling social media services to new and existing clients under the supervision of the Social Media Director
- Implementation planning for clients including development of timelines, team workflows and management of budgets
- Champion the distribution of social media knowledge and best practice across the agency
Who we are
Switched On is a full service digital marketing agency that unites the best talent from across the industry to deliver business changing results for a diverse portfolio of clients. We are part of WPP, a group of 90+ marketing communication services companies and the largest agency group in the world.
One of our core values is that we’re more than just a marketing agency: we’re a family. As the newest member of our family, we’re willing to go to great lengths to make sure you achieve a great work/life balance. We offer:
- Competitive Salary + performance bonus
- WPP share plan
- Access to industry leading training through WPP academy
- Workplace flexibility arrangements
- Paid Superannuation insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised health insurance
- Drinks and snacks on Friday afternoons
- Paid Birthday leave
- Paid charity leave
- Paid study leave
- Quarterly social events
- Industry-leading parental leave
- Financial support towards tertiary level course
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org