Social Media Executive
We’re looking for a Social Media Executive to join the social and creative team here at Switched On.
You will be instrumental in delivering successful social initiatives across our diverse and growing client portfolio, working with a talented, multidisciplinary team to do so.
What we’re looking for
You’re hungry, curious, determined and tenacious. You are all about communication, teamwork and problem solving and over your career to date you’ve proven you can juggle multiple deadlines to produce work you’re proud of.
Ideally coming with 1-2 years experience, we’re looking for someone who’s a firm believer in the power of social for brands to deliver real business results and has the energy and smarts to make it happen.
You’re smart enough to have an opinion, confident enough to present it and open enough to accept constructive feedback as part of the learning process.
Social creative ability will be viewed favourably (though not essential).
Coordinate social activity for your client portfolio and establish strong relationships
- Attend client WIP meetings and work with the client services team to update project timelines and document next steps and actions
- Develop content calendars and brief/coordinate assets for social content
- Moderate communities, responding to queries and engaging with brand advocates
- Deliver and present client reports and social media audits with insights and recommendations
- Execute social amplification campaigns according to media plans to deliver against client objectives
- Source talent and coordinate influencer marketing campaigns
- Assist senior team members with pulling together research and information in client proposals and strategies
- Champion the distribution of social media knowledge and best practice across the agency
Who we are
Switched On is a full-service digital marketing agency that unites the best talent from across the industry to deliver business changing results for a diverse portfolio of clients. We are part of WPP, a group of 90+ marketing communication services companies and the largest agency group in the world.
One of our core values is that we’re more than just a marketing agency: we’re a family. As the newest member of our family, we’re willing to go to great lengths to make sure you achieve a great work/life balance. We offer:
- Competitive Salary + performance bonus
- WPP share plan
- Access to industry leading training through WPP academy
- Workplace flexibility arrangements
- Paid Superannuation insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised health insurance
- Drinks and snacks on Friday afternoons
- Paid Birthday leave
- Paid charity leave
- Paid study leave
- Quarterly social events
- Industry-leading parental leave
- Financial support towards tertiary level course
Please email your resume to email@example.com